About this job
Design and development of models from analytics built on customers’ user behaviour data FinancialForce and 3rd party data to deliver the highest possible quality functionality that will enable our customers to be successful. Ranging a focus on delivery of general users’ analytics to high-end analytics and modelling responsibility across broader functions of our products.
Using a range of Analytical & Data Modelling, and Data Science techniques, including supervised and unsupervised machine learning, clustering, decision trees, predictive analytics, naive bayes, markov chain, survival analysis, neural net, deep learning and AI using tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Weka and KNIME, and be able to deploy models in a statistically robust way to measure impact.
Will be able to visualise Analytics and Modelling in a way which enables broad user understanding.
- Provides Analytics & Modelling strategy to a variety of Product stakeholders internally, and externally Influencers and Investors.
- Supports stakeholders with the provision of data products, and can confidently talk through their data products and the potential opportunities which their research & analytics has demonstrated.
- Conduct deep, and complex data analysis, and use to drive delivery of data rich highly-usable products which demonstrate findings to stakeholders.
- Put across reasoned arguments for where there is an opportunity for value add, and ROI.
- Spot potential opportunities in the market and advise their management team of the impact of these.
- Provides suggested methodologies, research techniques and data science proposals, whilst supporting less experienced members of the team through their Analytics responsibilities.
- Provides in depth quantitative and qualitative data which can be productised, providing evidence which is needed to form strategy and support strategic decisions.
- Extensive and deep understanding of Analytics and Modelling with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or lesser experience and a Master’s degree (or equivalent); or a directly relevant PhD (or equivalent) without experience..
- Expert competency with enterprise Analytics and modelling software tooling and methodologies eg SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Weka and KNIME
- Strong knowledge and applied expertise of best-practices.
- Experience of running multiple, large programmes of work from inception to completion
- Proven track record of influencing and inspiring cross-functional peers and senior leaders by generating and implementing new ideas
In Scrum Master role
- Is a Certified Scrum master
- Has experience of working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience of coordinating and leading other colleagues.
- Courseware in management, project management, agile, communication and personal effectiveness.
- Agile experience
- Salesforce experience