The Workforce Optimization (WFO) Reporting and Data Analyst is responsible for the development and maintenance of data and reporting for the Client Implementation and Client Services organizations. The Data and Reporting Analyst sources, compiles, establishes data connections, organizes operational and statistical data, and generates a variety of value-added reports and dashboards for senior-level executives, operational managers and leaders, and Workforce Management (WFM). The analyst will partner with operational management and leadership to adhere to overall business process, approach, and discipline of reporting and analysis within the organization.
• Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all Client Implementation and Client Services reporting, promote consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases, and continuously improve the accuracy, quality, and end user value of reporting and dashboards.
• Foster and build relationships with operations management, leadership, HR, IT/development, sales, marketing, and any other departments that may influence demand and capacity forecasts.
• Develop efficiencies to consolidate and increase the effectiveness of reporting, and maintain departmental reports.
• Participate in the development of data warehouses, data stores and other supplemental reporting enhancements, including the creation of new reporting templates and analytical reports.
• Triage issues, assign and fulfill queued requests.
• Meet all time sensitive reporting dates.
• Maintain and document Standard Operating Procedures and documentation related to data table structures, data connections, and general reporting/data infrastructure.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Preferred bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination or experience and education
• Ability to learn and operate all in-house computer systems and a variety of vendor software applications
• Experience working in a contact center environment preferred
• Experience in defining, developing, and testing reports using MS Access, MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reports or similar query language is highly desired
• Advanced skills in Excel required, including experience with VBA and macros
• Must have experience with developing reports and dashboards in Tableau
• Must have experience writing SQL queries
• Must have demonstrated experience with SQL Server Databases and SQL Server Reporting Services preferred
• Must have experience blending data from multiple sources
• Must have strong mathematical and statistical skill set to maintain accurate data reporting and analysis
• Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint
• Problem Solving, Analytical and Conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities
• Excellent Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Ability to effectively communicate and explain reports and dashboards to various levels throughout the organization, from front line management up to C-level executives
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Please visit Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.