Get some inspiration right now with these nine brand-new profiles of accomplished analytics experts, who just happen to be women. Fusion Analytics World is delighted to feature them in our news section.
- Erica Williams Created and executed marketing plans nearing $100 million in business. Launched new household products based on consumer research. Now leads consumer research team for a major consumer products company. Manager, Consumer Insights & Market Research, Morton Salt.
- Mariana Damova Design and develops data integration infrastructures for efficient querying, access and navigation of linked data. Provides solutiuons in novel areas such as reasoning with natural language semantics and research infrastructures for the humanities. CEO, Mozaika.
- Vivian Shangxuan Zhang Founded NYC Data Science Academy, which provides short-term training programs in analytics. Founded NYC Open Data Meetup. CTO/Co-founder, SupStat. Adjunct Professor, Stony Brook University.
- Pamela Baker Leads project management for lean six sigma and other operational excellence consulting projects. Operational Excellence Consultant, P Baker Consulting, Adjunct Professor, UC San Diego Extension and San Diego Community College District
- Brenda L. Dietrich Leads data science function of IBM IBM +0.42% Business Analytics Insights as a Service unit. Former Trustee, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Former President, INFORMS. IBM Fellow and Vice President, Data Science, IBM.
- Leslie Ament Leads research in areas including customer analytics and interaction and social nedia intelligence. Editorial Board Member, Applied Marketing Analytics Journal. SVP Research and Principal Analyst Hypatia Research Group
- Gretchen Gottlich Leads and turns around Big Data and other complex IT solutions. Strategic Big Data Integration Business and IT Architect, Wallace Rose Investments, LLC
- Helena Schwenk Leads Big Data and analytics research projects. Research Manager, Big Data & Analytics, IDC
- Pam Arroway Leads a team of data scientists who provide operational support for research and benchmarking services. Directs maintenance and development of all aspects analytics infrastructure. Director of Analytics Infrastructure, EDUCAUSE
This news taken from http://forbes.com